Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

It is a great vehicle, but I am not a huge fan of the looks. I don't like fullsize pickups a whole lot. They are very practical though.

WARNING!

Never give your cat pasta with butter and garlic.

Their farts are enough to peel the paint off the walls.
omgblinky3sm.gif

wow nice!

i have yet to see a lambo in real life :'(
We see them all the time here.

Yeah, just drive over to Los Gatos (a quick 15 minute drive from my house) and you'll find all the expensive cars.

Just go over to the Silicon Valley Auto Group's dealership lot and you'll find two Bugatti Veyrons. It's in storage now, but over the summer they had the #3 out of 10 Lamborghini Reventon from UAE Dubai. Plenty of Gallardos, Murcielagos, LP-640s, LP-560s. Almost all the Bentley and Bugatti models you could think of (not many to begin with). They have several Lotus Elise and Exiges on lot. Seen Aston Martin V8 Vantages, DB9s, Vanquishes and the uber DBS. :D Oh they even have the Porsche Carrera GT for sale. $300,000 big ones.

I've also had the privilege of being able to sit outside the SVAG's Lamborghini dealership lot a few blocks away and listen to them start up their cars as they repark them inside for the evening. Just listening to that screaming V10 of the Gallardo Superleggera and the mighty V12 of the Murcielago is like an Italian symphony playing right in front of you. It was literally spine tingling.

I meant i have a reseller account and i could get you real cheap hostings. Didn't know you had a reseller too. Anyway... You up to much recently?

PS. WSOD'd 20.30 GMT till 22.15 GMT
Nah, not really. I'm thinking of buying another reseller account for a reasonably cheap price, so that I can host the less important things on it, and then free up some space on the maj0rly speedy serv0r.

Nah, not really. I'm thinking of buying another reseller account for a reasonably cheap price, so that I can host the less important things on it, and then free up some space on the maj0rly speedy serv0r.

Oh right cool. I got mine. 25gb and 300gb b/w plus 3 domain names for £45 for 11 months off a mate. Have since lost contact with him though, so i might be rebuying somewhere else in August. If you find anywhere crazy cheap, let me know. Otherwise i've got a bunch of space left, and mine is a master reseller so i can set you up a reseller on my servers for cheap. Let me know.

It is a great vehicle, but I am not a huge fan of the looks. I don't like fullsize pickups a whole lot. They are very practical though.

yea. The dually is ugly, but the towing capacity is great.

but they are THE most practical vehicles aside from the gas buying part.

Oh right cool. I got mine. 25gb and 300gb b/w plus 3 domain names for £45 for 11 months off a mate. Have since lost contact with him though, so i might be rebuying somewhere else in August. If you find anywhere crazy cheap, let me know. Otherwise i've got a bunch of space left, and mine is a master reseller so i can set you up a reseller on my servers for cheap. Let me know.
Hah, Nice hostname for your server, btw ;)

Just took a stand with a potential client who i really want to secure some work from.
A bid i made said:
Unfortunately my experience (as a freelance web designer) is not specific to wedding photographers. I go where my work takes me. I am however a highly motivated and talented web designer with a great ability to communicate with my clientèle. So i am going to go ahead and make you an offer regardless.

There it is.
If you want a talented web designer who can achieve everything you want to achieve...
You know where i am.

Best wishes,
Tom

Back
Top Bottom