Teen attacks School bus driver

I don't mean to attack anyone here, but a lot of people say they would do this or that, but if they were to be in the situation they wouldn't do squat. I probably wouldn't have done anything to be honest. I mean, I definitely would like to, but I'm not a big guy or anything...

I wonder what happened to that kid. I hope he went to juvi or something. I also hope they get him a psychiatrist.

Cant believe people didn't do more to stop him. I'd have done anything i could to fuck him up, makes me sick.

That ghetto punk probably had a knife on him and would have shanked you with it. They fight cheap so make sure you knock him out with the first hit.

I don't mean to attack anyone here, but a lot of people say they would do this or that, but if they were to be in the situation they wouldn't do squat. I probably wouldn't have done anything to be honest. I mean, I definitely would like to, but I'm not a big guy or anything...

I wonder what happened to that kid. I hope he went to juvi or something. I also hope they get him a psychiatrist.

It's called the bystander effect

As quoted from The Boondock Saints:
And I am reminded, on this holy day, of the sad story of Kitty Genovese. As you all may remember, a long time ago, almost thirty years ago, this poor soul cried out for help time and time again, but no person answered her calls. Though many saw, no one so much as called the police. They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death in broad daylight. They watched as her assailant walked away. Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

true words spoken...

Thats pretty messed up honestly.

But thats just how people are today. People are ass holes and ive just lost faith in most people. I hate people. People are idiots.

Yeah, thats what I wouldve have said. Theres people saying things like they would help, but when it actually do happen, they dont. Like people said they wouldve helped somebody when the guy passed out in the middle of the street. Yet, when it did happen at my campus, everybody walked past him. I thought it was just a bum sleeping on the floor, but then I overheard people saying some guy passed out at campus while I was riding the Light rail.

I probably wouldnt have done anything either. I usually dont mess with punks, unless they were messing with people i know and love.
There was 2 people that have passed out/had an seizure while I was riding the light rail in different days. I didnt go and helped them (there were people helping them of course). I didnt look at them either. I'm just afraid of seeing death and just hoped death didnt get to them, and I wouldnt have known what to do.

It's called the bystander effect

I learned that in Psychology. :p

Thats pretty messed up honestly.

But thats just how people are today. People are ass holes and ive just lost faith in most people. I hate people. People are idiots.

Pretty much the same here. I tend to blast my music on my headphones (though its bad for my ears) when I walk in places where there is people. IE campus, bus, light rail, mall, etc, and while I'm in class, I tend to not talk to anyone because I dont want to waste me time meeting an asshole that I would regret later in life, and just wait till someone talks to me. My friends sees me as a person that hates people and dont care about anyone I dont know.
But I only hate people in general. I do like individuals, but it just annoys me when stupid people bands together and do stupid things.
"Stupid doesn't know that Stupid is Stupid" as quoted by my Psychology teacher.
Haha... I typed a lot. I wonder who would've read the whole thing. :D

but a lot of people say they would do this or that, but if they were to be in the situation they wouldn't do squat.QUOTE]

Teny stated he learned some things about this type of situation in general in psychology, and I ended up learning the above quote in sociology a few years back. You will NEVER (EVER) know how you would react in a situation unless you are in that situation. Saying it is one thing, doing it is completely different. You can all say that you'd help a dying man on the street, for all I care, and it just wouldn't matter because you are NOT in that situation. Of course, the educational part of this goes much deeper but I think with Teny and my posts you get the "brain" part of this.

I personally, would've loved to see someone shove him out of the door and outside and then close the door. That just seems easiest to me. And I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound racist, but one of the people commented on that video on that site and said that it's the product of rap music and "black" lifestyles...sadly, it's true. I learned about that in sociology too. It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. I know quite a few messed up white kids that would do that to a bus driver, but there are many more african-americans that would do that simply because of the environment they were raised in. To themselves, they are invincible and do not care what happens to them (hence the self-fulfilling prophecy idea). But again, I'm not stating this personally...I truly wish there was no racial divide in the world.

That other guy on the school bus probably thought it was funny when he hit her a couple times, but it wasn't until he really laid into her that he tried to stop him.

Joga has it right I think, most people honestly wouldn't do anything. If anything, they'd get out of there, away from the situation.

That kid will definitely have assault charges on his hands.

I've fought knife wielding wankers before tho. But i dont fight nice, i land big head punches, aim for the nose or the chin, then knee to head and thumbs in the eyes. You gotta be ready to do whatever it takes if your life or the life of those around you is in any way at stake.

I've fought knife wielding wankers before tho. But i dont fight nice, i land big head punches, aim for the nose or the chin, then knee to head and thumbs in the eyes. You gotta be ready to do whatever it takes if your life or the life of those around you is in any way at stake.

Is that on the playstation or Xbox you do that? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom