Terrellll Owenssss!!!

And then he got caught cheating...
And he's a jerk/bad sport/crybaby/insert word here...

Sorry AR, but I agree with freestyler. I just absolutely hate B.B....he's such a low life...he's so cocky...him and his dumbass cutoff sweatshirts....gah. He makes me want to throw up.

Tommy: Agreed. If there was anyone else that deserved to win the Super Bowl between the Cards and someone else, it was the Steelers!

Sorry AR, but I agree with freestyler. I just absolutely hate B.B....he's such a low life...he's so cocky...him and his dumbass cutoff sweatshirts....gah. He makes me want to throw up.

Tommy: Agreed. If there was anyone else that deserved to win the Super Bowl between the Cards and someone else, it was the Steelers!
Hahaha, I actually googled for a good pic of his amazing style, but I couldn't find a good one.

You can whine all you want about the cheating allegations, put down the clothes he wears and his lack of "style", but the man knows how to coach a football team.

It's not an allegation. He was caught cheating, plain and simple.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3018338

Just cuz they got caught doesn't mean others don't do it....:D:D

Also you can know all the things a team will do but still not be able to actually stop it. Also any good coach would realize that what they did the first half isn't working and adjust things for the second half.... Im not saying that its not unfair but honestly Im 100% positive that Bill isn't the only one who has done it. Also the only reason they got caught was one of the people who went along with it and im sure had something to do with it while it was happening told on them in order to better his own chances since he was a coach of a team in the same division... Screw Eric Mangene (spelling?) and the Jets....What a crap coach and team they have....BWAHAHAHAHAHA

The question is rather or not the positives outway the negatives? Some say yes as he is leading the league in touchdowns over a three year period. Some say no as he will divide a team in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom