Terrellll Owenssss!!!

GO PATSSSSS..........

Ew. I have no words to describe how disguisting that is.

I absolutely hate Tom Brady and Bill B. Ugh. Winning that much just takes the fun out of the game of football. I don't get why people root for them...I root for underdogs...like the Cards...I rooted for them the entire season...the super bowl sucked, but it was a good ride.

Sorry AR, I didn't mean to be confusing. You are ABSOLUTELY correct. That's the best super bowl I've ever seen (I know I'm young, but I've watched highlights from others too)...I meant the outcome of it..in regards to me rooting for the Cards all year...So sorry if that was confusing. Agreed though...best super bowl ever..and probably the best for a really long time!

Ew. I have no words to describe how disguisting that is.

I absolutely hate Tom Brady and Bill B. Ugh. Winning that much just takes the fun out of the game of football. I don't get why people root for them...I root for underdogs...like the Cards...I rooted for them the entire season...the super bowl sucked, but it was a good ride.

Well I guess you were not born and raised in Massachusetts which would make your home team the Pats...

Also yeah they won a few years WOW.... You make it sound like they have been winning every game since their creation....:D:D:D

Sorry but If your a fan when they lose you still are a fan when they win...

Im not going to start cheering for the Cards just cuz my team won a few superbowls...

haha the Bills? you gotta be kidding me! Maybe they will player better with him...haha

Maybe eslfish. But if things don't go well, T.O. will be sure to let everybody know about it. :rolleyes:

He definitely will...:D:D I really think it will be a good team for him there. They actually have a good team and will get him the touches he is looking for. If I remember correctly they started out 4-0 or 5-0 last year.... They should be a legitimate threat this year but they are in a horrible division to lose any games in considering what happened last year with the patriots missing the playoffs with an 11-5 record... That is going to be a very tough division so if they do start off bad T.O. is going to be a huge mouthpiece next year blaming everyone from the coach to the QB to the O. line all year long...:D

Sorry but If your a fan when they lose you still are a fan when they win...

Wouldn't this better fit with someone like me? The pats don't lose that ofter...last year was a fluke IMHO...I do think they are out of their prime now though...their players are getting gray hairs. :D

I do understand the whole home-team thing though...it's just that the pats disguist me over any other team in the NFL...even Detroit.

Im not going to start cheering for the Cards just cuz my team won a few superbowls...

I pick my home team (Vikes) and another team at the beginning of the season to root for. This year it happened to be the Cards, and so that's why I rooted for them. This season, it'll be someone different. Maybe the Broncos or possibly the Redskins...we'll see after the draft :)

I hate T.O. but the bills are alright. I hate the Pats and Bill too, he's such an idiot.

Go Steelers! The best ever!

Yeah, the Bills did start out 5-0 last year. I'm hoping some fresh blood will get some excitement going, get the team pumped that they really have a good chance this year.

As long as Trent Edwards and TO get along, I think he'll be great in Buffalo. Marshawn Lynch and TO are going to be best friends.

Hopefully we can pick up a few new guys on the defense, and we need a new guard on the offensive line to replace Dockery who's really good. As long as Trent has the time in the pocket, he's smart, and can usually make plays.

Back
Top Bottom