Sality Doing My Head In

mykul

Baseband Member
I'm infected with this, and its not going away, I enable regedit and task manager via GPEdit.msc, and after 10secs, its disabled again.

I quickly get into regedit before it disables, and delete the keys that causes the disables, 10secs later, comes back again. ARGHHH

Im scanning with panda active scan, not removing it. Eset online scanner keeps fkn up, restarts the IE browser. And yeah, tried the sality remover tool, NOT DOING ANYTHING!

AVG did an OK job of doing this, but yeah. The problem is, my dad has another plug - in HD, which he uses (plugs it in, and it boots his HD instead of mine). The virus is on his god damn HD, but his HD is like the main one or something, and i am linked to it, he can see my files, but i can't see his files. if that makes sense. N if i disconnect from his HD, my HD won't boot.

So this virus always come back on my HD when i clean it, when he goes on. And i never used to have the task manager problem n this that, it just used to always fk my EXE files and then i have to re-install half my programs again, but this time, it did my comp over. AND I DO NOT WANT TO FORMAT AGAIN FOR THE 10th time. his given me so many viruses its not fkn funny, and ive formatted so many times, and had a clean comp fro about 2 weeks, and then yeah. how do i get rid of this mfuka!!?

Hello

My PC had infected with the same virus

remove it by the new version of Avira

best wishes :)

ARGH i can't install avira or whatever, it installed, but every time i open, it opens and closes!? and then i try to re-install, and the installer closes at the same point

FAR OUT

and MALWARE REMOVER THINGO DOES NOTHING!!

i've used it twice to try and remove some viruses on seperate occasions, and the program is fkn useless

You might have to reformat and reinstall windows, I know you said you don't want to, but sometimes that is the best option when you get a virus and things just don't seem to work right.

You need to look at what you are downloading and installing so you don't get these viruses anymore, and for chrissakes man, use firewalls!

Hello

reinstalling windows is not a solution

I can't install avira or whatever, it installed, but every time i open, it opens and closes!? and then i try to re-install, and the installer closes at the same point

I think that because the virus access high level of working
the same thing happened to my PC. I brought other hard drive, installed avira on it, then booted from it as master and plugged the infected hard drive as slave, after that do full scan

P.S Install avira on the other drive, then shutdown you computer, plug you drive and complete
P.S Don't open any drive from the infected drivers.

Do it in safe mode
sality disables the safe mode

best wishes :)

surely the answer is to run the removal tool with his disk plugged in so it removed the virus from both his disk and your disk at the same time.

there is no use removing a virus from your disk and then plugging in a disk that has the virus on it again.
cause then the virus just loads from the disk.

Back
Top Bottom