Brookfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, really? is your back door on your van welded shut like mine?:p

I call mine the "I-Feel-Sleepy Van":p

Brookfield was not banned for any single reason, it was a combination of many rule violations, many of which he is still doing on another forum where he is a mod.

The trouble was he would get the misunderstand a post over react which ended up in arguements etc and it just got too much in the end. He was a nice guy but wasn't too internet savvy

i believe it did

there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet.jpg

There are a couple pretty mean people in here.

I completely understand what you mean when you say over reacting... check my history. If you notice Brookfield disliked me at my entry onto the forums. To the point were he was trolling my threads it seemed. But after a while, and a few explaining PM's. He warmed up alot.

He didn't really have anything else, he was just an old man and it seemed like his frustrations with having to deal with a couple adolescent kids may have got the best of him sometimes.

No, being a senior doesn't grant him the right to break the rules. But it does grant him the right to want some respect, and when he didn't get it most the time from these cocky little 16 year old's, he would blow up.

Don't get me wrong, I had my share of battles with Brookfield. But I also realize that he was a good man, and if you look in his history almost every post had good intentions.

You say he disrespected you? That man was disrespected every day, he has been on this earth probably 40-50 years longer than most of you. Upon treating him like crap your disrespecting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom