What do you think of this case?

Its one of the biggest mid towers avaliable on newegg if not the biggest. besides i thought mid towers were just general cases and full towers were basically at home server cases.

What cases would you guys choose? with a $93 limit

I like my $30 Ultra case. Came naked (no PSU) and it looks half decent.

And it gives you more money for weed and booze.

i meant it looking badass in the fact that its a huge steel case and a professional look is appealing to me. but i agree in the fact that it does look boring. But also my question was: Is Gigabyte a reputable company and do they make a good quality product overall?.. It wasnt: Does my case look good to you? which i think is how you were taking my OP

@ Dude: The case did look really cool but after looking at it closely i didnt like the text on the front, that black bar is kinda dumb and im not a fan of doors blocking access to my dvd burner, and always keeping it open would have been an inconvenice since i am constantly burning dvds (ill probably forget its open and knock into it somehow) and taking that door off would take away from the point of the case: To look cool.

First off, I agree. I really like the professional look of it too...that's what makes it seem "sleek and sexy" to me...you know, kinda that "basic with something to hide" feel. It seems like it has well built construction and like I said, the only I didn't like was the mesh. Other than that, it looks great. For the price, I might look at a few more $$ to buy a full tower, though (if it were me...I'm not saying if I were you).

Secondly, I was just kinda joking around about the Raidmax. As soon as you posted the link for the Giga. and explained a bit, I can definitely tell that the Raidmax probably wouldn't be for you. Yes, I'll admit, the door is annoying, but the black bar comes off..in fact, I have mine off. Other than that it was great for what I paid for it a few years ago. My next case will be a full tower though.

Looks alright, but not for me. I like cases where it has a window side panel, for some reason I like looking inside without having to movie it and open the case.

Back
Top Bottom