What do you think of this case?

Prodigy146

Fully Optimized
Gigabyte iSolo 230 $93

Ok i've been looking for a case for the last week and i'm in love with this case, I know its not as flashy as a raidmax or not as good at cooling as lets say an Antec 300 but the iSolo 230 just looks badass to me. i dont know why, its kinda like love at first sight you know? xD

So what do you think guys.. is Gigabyte a reputable company? Do you think they make good quality cases?

It's OK. The steel meshed side panel looks cool.

The cooling is fine with 2x 120mm fans. Gigabyte makes a good case, you shouldn't have any problems with it.

Nah, looks pretty boring to me, not badass at all really, but if it turns you on go for it man.

The mesh is pretty cool but the rest looks dull and boring like a case from the cheaparse section at the local pc store.

chassis_productimage_gz-aa3cbi(sns_snb_sng)_big.jpg

They do look nicer than in those pics originally posted. They also have some nice features.

Product Linky: Gigabyte iSolo 230

btw.. i just like how professional looking the case is and i guess it just looks well built to me.

EDIT: i saw some videos of the case and the power button lights up like an LED, (really fackin bright) and the hd light on top of the case looks really cool, not a big deal but i do like it. :D

Also do you think im paying extra for the case for the gigabyte name?

I have no doubt it is good quality and well built. I am merely commenting on the aesthetics.

Back
Top Bottom