My first site for a client!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Regardless of the MIME type, you still need to have <html> tag's at the top (and bottom) of your document! :)

ehh... I know I should... I might do that with the next revision of the site... Depends I guess... lol... Though I am thinking I might do the 2 layouts in a different way... I originally made it as two completely separate sets of files... I want to do it so I can have it one distinct display file, this way it is a less of a mess lol...

Eh, I dont know! Hah. I just felt pissed off (Not at you, I was just in one of those moods :))

Check out my website http://newrealm.no-ip.info and still my site is no where near what I would like for it be and I have spent months working on it, what is up is the second draft, and I am in the works of my third... and it is all done by hand, no programs... Only a text editor..

makes me wonder why you would spend months doing a site that really looks ...well...like crap, when you could do it with a program in a few hours. You've been doing it for 10 years you should prob be a bit better and faster by now IMO. Personally i think eslfish has made a better site and hasn't wasted half a year doing it. Plus he has 300 bucks in the kick to show for it....
If his client is happy like he says he is then who are we to be criticizing him?

Lowndsey - As I told him, my main thing is accepting cash for a project when you have only used a program... Also not a single part of that website, as stated before is strictly html... The entire thing is object oriented programming... and actually I spent so much time on it cause well I didn't have a whole lot of time to put towards coding... Plus I usually tend to work on multiple projects at once anyways... Anything would take someone awhile when they are not home half the time...
Let's see how long it would take you to do everything I did, a databased online encyclopedia, a forum, and a profile system; now not only do it in a tabled design but also a table-less design, also do the entire administration; now do all that except the table-less design a second time, alternating between 4 different layouts; and do all this while you are learning to do graphic design... Now also add in the fact that I have been working on a lot recently that is not going to be put public until after I finish the re-vision... Not to mention the fact that most of my time was spent on either not being at home, and sleep... among other things as well... But thanks for your criticism... I really wonder what you may think when I finish the re-vision...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom