Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

How are they difficult to use?

No.
The editing software, Imovie is terrible... No timeline editing. Hardly any features... granted the features are better then windows movie maker, I would still rather use Windows Movie maker because of the timeline editing. The OS is supposed to be simple or something, but it's hard to find anything. Anyone that tries to go online with a Mac can never figure it out on there own, they always have to call me over. Freezes all the time. And... one button mouse... ewww.

Found this answer as to whether or not i'm going for this iMac when the following image popped up in my inbox,
sdc10025jpg.jpg

Yea, seemed there were networking issues, ISP side. Then two days later the DC went down for about 16 hours because of a power cut. This host is losing my business in August

I've got a reseller account. How come you don't come to me J03?? :'(

I meant i have a reseller account and i could get you real cheap hostings. Didn't know you had a reseller too. Anyway... You up to much recently?

PS. WSOD'd 20.30 GMT till 22.15 GMT

I got back from a retreat a little while ago. It was almost more of a reunion from last years mission trip for like 10 of us, but we were there with the new 15 or so going on mission. It was a fast as well for lent, started after breakfast saturday morning, we got togethor at 8 PM saturday, stayed the night in the rectory/youth center, and went to mass togethor in the morning. The idea is that your first meal is the Body of Christ after 24 hours. It was alright, I did it last year, and it was harder then. This year I was kind of sick on saturday so I did have a small meal that my parents forced me into eating, lol. But overall it was fun. Does make you realise what other people have to go through on a daily basis too. And it takes some dedication, especially when your sister has a birthday party where they cool all kinds of different treats... But then when we get breakfast after church... We eat a LOT. It's so bad for us, haha. Starve ourselves, then eat all at once. Guess this is what wrestlers do, lol.

I got back from a retreat a little while ago. It was almost more of a reunion from last years mission trip for like 10 of us, but we were there with the new 15 or so going on mission. It was a fast as well for lent, started after breakfast saturday morning, we got togethor at 8 PM saturday, stayed the night in the rectory/youth center, and went to mass togethor in the morning. The idea is that your first meal is the Body of Christ after 24 hours. It was alright, I did it last year, and it was harder then. This year I was kind of sick on saturday so I did have a small meal that my parents forced me into eating, lol. But overall it was fun. Does make you realise what other people have to go through on a daily basis too. And it takes some dedication, especially when your sister has a birthday party where they cool all kinds of different treats... But then when we get breakfast after church... We eat a LOT. It's so bad for us, haha. Starve ourselves, then eat all at once. Guess this is what wrestlers do, lol.

We did something like that a few years ago at my church...our congregation total is only like 40 people on a good day...so we are pretty small. We did something called the Thirty Hour Famine and this company donates food to needy children all over the world when you dedicate your time to fasting. So we did that and we also walked around town and sang and raised money for our local food shelf and stuff like that. So there were only about 10 of us, but it was a good time!

Back
Top Bottom