Car Thread!

I dont have money for coilovers :p After reading more anything more than 1.5" drop on teh tC wouldnt help much in handling.

Jan05TOTM.jpg

http://www.rangerpowersports.com/totm/?p=78

MarchTOTM.jpg

http://www.rangerpowersports.com/totm/?p=79

What do you guys think? The first one is a pretty cool offroad truck, not my first choice in muds, but its cool. The second, looks fast as hell... Don't ask on mpg... it's a stroked 302 mated to a C-4, which is a 3 speed with a final drive ratio of 1.00... lol

my old truck, 96 F350 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel
DSC00555.jpg

oct-1.jpg

My old car
1987 mustang LX 4 banger converted to GT w/5.0L..all work myself & my brother.
muhstang.jpg

Brothers truck, 77F150 351w
truck1.jpg

Truck me and a buddy built, mine in the background
jamestruck006.jpg

I love those Foxbody mustangs... best Mustang ever created. Out of the trucks, that 351w F-150 your bro has is damn nice! I am thinking of doing either a 302 or 351 swap in my ranger, haha.

wish I still had that car....as im sure my bro wishes he still had that truck. Those were our project vehicles, we put alot of time and effort into them. There is something to be said for something you built vs bought. Ill have another stang one day, but for now I drive a focus because its efficient and its easy to get my kids in and out of the back lol.

My parents drove a 1993 stang for about a month then it broke. It was horrible. You would put the pedal to the ground and you will accelerate like you were just leaning on the pedal. Not to mention the *WEIRD*smells........

My father had 1998 mercury mystique that was a lemon. You turn it on makes a humming sound and a loud sound whenever you turn a little towards the left. It also breaks really easy and at important times. We picked up a camara from WAWA and we get back in and guess what.... NOTHING. Radiator 200 dollars.

Now my dad has a 94 or 95 black jeep Cherokee 5 speed and 122,000 miles. He bought it for 1,600 dollars. I can't wait for this to break. Oh well he wont be driving it because he has cancer

Just because you rode in one stang that was a pos doesnt mean they all are...
Chances are if you hit the skinny pedal and nothing really happened and the car only lasted a month after they bought it, well then something was seriously wrong...the PO new about it and your parents got taken lol.

The Fox-body Mustang with the 5.0-litre V8 was a beast. I'd probably convert one into a project drift car if I ever had one and had the money.

Of course, the Mustang GT has historically been where it's at. The base V6 models have all been crap in my opinion.

Mustangs/Camaro's aren't worth buying if you aren't gonna get the V8 versions.

Back
Top Bottom