Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I would've ordered the MB and the CPU..who knows if the price drop will last.

i would have ordered it all together but like last week i had to pay rent n car insurance n the week before that cell phone bill n speeding ticket :D so i had to wait for the cpu unfortunately

yeah hopefully the price drop lasts at least until next week

I'm so pissed, pre-season soccer training started about a month ago. And my new coach wants to cut me off the team. Well actually a group of us. There's 5 people that are told that they will be cut, and only 2 will get through. I am pretty sure that I will, since one of the players left, and another is %100 hopeless.

The thing is the other 2 are like me, that's 3 of us. It sucks balls because we're all friends, and very close. Now we will have to compete with each other to play for soccer team.

I have one week to show my full potential and talent, then the coach will decide who will go. Me and my 2 friends in a blood thirsty soccer game, who is more valuable?

If I get chosen I might sacrifice my place for them, should I?

And it sucks even more because I have a hard as Maths test on Ratios and I need to study. I just did 3 hours of studying with my dad and I nearly fell asleep. Hate maths, and I suck at it.

This week is all bad luck hope, next week will be better. Or will I fail the test and get cut? Or will I do good and pass the test and make the team?

Fuck that, why does it have to be so competitive? Can't we just play for fun goddamnit.

Sounds like you are in a bit of a pickle stratos! Maybe you should just tell the coach to get screwed,and maybe organize a game with your mates every once in a while?

On another note,12 hours from hervey bay!

I don't know what to do tonight. Great Friday night and nothing to do. I have some chemistry homework that my dad is making me do today...the longer I put it off the longer it will take me to do something. It's 6:30. I should probably get started so I can catch a movie or something.

soooooooooo...... Anyone see any funny youtube vids lately?

I like all of the immature dirty humor crap.

type these in the search box on youtube (to lazy to hyperlink them)

Rack em willie Yukko the Clown

crazy stickfigure randomness (parts 1-7)

a lil racist

grandma's kisses

Just saw Slumdog Millionaire. Thought it was fantastic movie, my dads been to India, and he said it's EXACTLY like that.

5/5 Great Movie!
Recommend it!

There's some funny/cute bits, but it's really an emotional movie.

I got a 1430 on my first practice SAT!

Is that a practice SAT or the PSAT? I got a 185 on my PSAT...horrible score IMO. I'm planning on taking the SAT in April...I need a 750+ on math and a 700+ on critical reading. I'd like a 2200+ overall but I doubt I can get it.

Back
Top Bottom