Msg auto reply

morrison12843

Solid State Member
Hi i was wondering if some one could tell me how or where to find something to send a pre-picked response. basically just something if you send me a msg its gonna send back the same msg i told it to everytime. and one something that would work for like myspace.

thanks

What messenger do you use? Most of them have an away message you can set that will act as an auto response when you are not able to respond yourself. Is this what you mean? Please be more specific, and I will help you in the best way I can. If I for some reason cannot, I'm sure someone else will. If you tell me what program you are using as your messenger, I can tell you the steps you will need to implement to set this up.

well i am using msn, yahoo, and myspace msgs. i dont know how familiar you are with myspace in particular but it has a spot where people send ya comments and then the mail box i was curious if i recieve like a email for instance if thier is anything i could set up for an auto reply

If myspace has that feature it should be in the options. I'm not familiar with myspace's message system though. Just hunt around in the options.

Back
Top Bottom