Watchmen

wmorri

Daemon Poster
I just wanted to say that even though the movie wasn't quite the same as the book and no hollywood movie is, it was one of my favorite movies of all time. I just got back from the movie and it is 3:00am EST. Did anyone else go and see if and what did they think of it.

Cheers!

Re: Watchman

I'm just not a comic fan...sorry to any out there, I'm not trying to insult. I will probably rent it when it comes out though, just to see if I missed something good ;)

I want to see this movie really bad! Never read anything related to the movie, but it looks awesome. Might go see it Sunday... if I have any money left after Saturday.

it seems like a very very good movie, the previews stick out in my mind for some reason..i cant wait to go see it.

the movie seems good, never read or even heard of the book until this movie.

quick question. Would you recommend me reading the comic before watching the movie? or just go straight for the movie?

I would recommend that you read the book. You will find that the movie is a bit different, but most movies are. Plus the book is just one of the best examples of a graphic novel that you will find.

Am going to the cinema with mates tomorrow. Is it really that recommended?

i also saw this movie on the first night
first thing, ive read the book

but if you havent read the book yet, wait till after the movie.. if you read it first you may be disappointed..i wasn't but some people were

Back
Top Bottom