hello

Um yeah. If I had 1600 dollars to spend, it would be either a good i7 build or a sick Phenom II build with some amazing graphics cards.

...the way some people throw money around...

BTW, make sure you record that POS blowing up. Can't wait to see that. Maybe you should taunt it at first...put a few sparklers in it...then blow it :D

lol wow alright then i got my all my questions answered.. so with $1600 i should find some one to build one for me and that should be enough for a computer & monitor?

exactly how hard is it to build a computer? i have some experience in electronic working..

Building a PC is not hard. Everyone here started somewhere, including myself. You'll save a lot of money doing it yourself. There are plenty of tutorials and there are some stickied threads on here as well that you should read through. You could probably YouTube it and find tons of vids that show just how easy it is. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be hooked :D

yeah man seriously you will save ALOT of money if you just do it yourself. I mean my 13 year old cousin watches me build and just last week he built a p4 pc all by himself.

If if he can do it, im pretty sure you can learn to do it

lol alright.. how long have you guys been building computers? does it have anything to do with your jobs or is this just a hobbie?

im basically a stoner and i ended up loving CS 1.6 so much that i went and got better parts for CS Source. And thats how i started building

i take it that CS 1.6 is a good computer? well im not going to lie you guys got me really interested on building my own. Does building your own computer take any "special" skills? or is it just put this here, wire that to here kinda thing?

CS 1.6 is a game. But just read up on guides, search on google 'building first computer' youll get alot of help.

its not wiring, its getting the parts and putting them in place

i take it that CS 1.6 is a good computer? well im not going to lie you guys got me really interested on building my own. Does building your own computer take any "special" skills? or is it just put this here, wire that to here kinda thing?

CS 1.6 is a game, and building a computer just takes some common sense and a little help from people who know what you don't know, once you start it'll amaze you how easy it really is, the hardest and most important part of building is the preparation, getting the most for your money and making sure everything is compatible...

Back
Top Bottom