Out with IE... in with Firefox

Try Chrome as well - I still love Firefox, but I can't stop using Chrome now! At first it's an odd browser, but if you use it for one week I doubt you'll ever go back. So much faster, and it practically learns who you are - making the browsing experience really personalized and almost mind-readish (classic Google creepiness)

I think I will wait until it's out of beta before I start using it 100%, but it has potential. It's not very widely supported yet, but I say a couple months and it is. I have had problems with it on a few websites. I am talking about chrome btw, lol.

I think I will wait until it's out of beta before I start using it 100%, but it has potential. It's not very widely supported yet, but I say a couple months and it is. I have had problems with it on a few websites. I am talking about chrome btw, lol.

Same here, it is still buggy with certain sites (two biggest problems are Hotmail and CommonApp) - luckily I use neither. But still, they have some kinks to work out. One of my favorite features is the crashing... Each tab, each window, basically functions independently (still almost no usage for memory), so if a tab ever crashes - it has NO effect on other tabs/windows of Chrome or ANY programs you're running! I must say Firefox has some work to do in this area

Back
Top Bottom