Find me a BTX Case. Rep +

i was thinking about going cheap on a case but after seeing the case you picked out (Raidmax Smilodon), i cant look at any other case. its so badass

What do you think? Should i just go cheap on a case or is this worth it?

I would get it. It comes with a great PSU and is one of the best cases I've ever used...if you check my sig, I have the same one so I'm kind of biased :D

You will love it...seriously. It's nice an roomy and has great features...it's really come down in price as well.

Argghhh. Haha...I've been on the damn phone with Microsoft for 15 minutes already. Just give me my activation code already! Hehe..sorry..I had to rant!

I don't know if I would trust that power supply personally.

Down the road, I would definitely grab an upgrade...maybe some form of a OCZ StealthXStream like I'm running now. However, I used that PSU initially for about 6 months with no problems whatsoever, and it's now in the recent P4 build I fixed up. It's still working just fine. But hey...even WITHOUT that PSU that case is worth 60 bucks! :D

Im just gonna go with that case and the Gigabyte G31 Board..

i've always used microATX cases, i wonder how this raidmax is gonna be

+1 to dude 56013

you've given me a great idea.

Build computer in mini fridge with crap load of silica gel. Maybe some other type of humidity regulator.

omg. im might try to build a cheapo and see how it works

+1 to dude 56013

you've given me a great idea.

Build computer in mini fridge with crap load of silica gel. Maybe some other type of humidity regulator.

omg. im might try to build a cheapo and see how it works

Pictures :D

...don't forget to have extra silica on hand.

In fact, this stuff might work instead of silica if you can get some of it...it's also a dessicant like silica, and it's reusable!

Back
Top Bottom