Anyone with knowledge of installing a shopping cart on web site?

Well I personally could code it for you in php. If I had the free time.. With college and mid terms I just can't sorry.

But yeah that is probably what will happen.

No that's okay. I have too big of an ego, unfortunately, to let others do my work for me...no offense. I'm planning to take time this summer to learn some new code...PHP and CSS and start to use Dreamweaver instead of just GoLive. College is also my problem as well. I'm a senior in H.S. taking college classes, and the courseload leaves me with hardly any free time so I don't have time to learn anything new right at the moment.

Yeah I know what you mean about the free time.. I would just suggest (only from personal experience) trying to learn a type of code you are trying to use at the time. Not sure if that will help you but I found that it always helped me.

I agree. Gives you more ambition to stick with it. I'll probably revamp my website this summer with PHP or CSS or something to crisp it up a bit. I don't sell anything on it, but would like it to look more "modern" I guess is the only way to put it.

Back
Top Bottom