Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I'm 99% sure I was just manipulated into telling someone in my school everything I don't want people to know. Great, this is gonna play out well. :rolleyes:

I'm 99% sure I was just manipulated into telling someone in my school everything I don't want people to know. Great, this is gonna play out well. :rolleyes:

Oh no, NeonFire is coming out of the closet. :p

....with some compoooter parts in his hands, of course!

Hope it works out for ya...that's happened to me before.

Spent like 5 hours making decorations last night for the dance tommorrow... I went to this girls house to help her, and 2 other people with the decorations. We had to make 2 6' tall palm trees out of chicken wire and paper machete. The other two girls left at like 7, only helped for like 2 hours, lol. Probably just got bored. But anyway, I ended up staying til like 9:30 making these paper things. It was fun though, lol. The girls BF was supposed to come over, but he didn't, so it was just me and her, haha.

Dear Trivium nate,

Please grow some balls and learn to use grammar and correct spelling,also stop whinging about your ex (We really don't care).Lastly please stop being an attention whore.

Yours truly,CF.org.

Dear Trivium nate,

Please grow some balls and learn to use grammar and correct spelling,also stop whinging about your ex (We really don't care).Lastly please stop being an attention whore.

Yours truly,CF.org.

And that was entertaining to read.. :D

Back
Top Bottom