Find me a BTX Case. Rep +

Prodigy146

Fully Optimized
I need a btx case. Needs to fit a 12.80 x 10.5 motherboard Intel D955xcs, the mobo is geniune intel, make sure that the case does not use proprietary front panel connectors.

Ill give anyone who finds me a case rep and ill love you unconditionally forever.. xD

my budget is $100 or less

EDIT: would this work? BTX CASE

My board has 7 add in card connectors (pci).. its a huge board i dont think any btx case supports it, why would intel sell this?

psshhh, cases are so generic

why don't you build a computer in a box :D
or a crt monitor (that would be so amazing, pop out the glass screen and replace with an lcd and build a computer behind it)

or a tire?

or a mini fridge <- =O

that would be cool. dude you should build a computer in an mini fridge

It'll be easy to open

psshhh, cases are so generic

why don't you build a computer in a box :D
or a crt monitor (that would be so amazing, pop out the glass screen and replace with an lcd and build a computer behind it)

or a tire?

or a mini fridge <- =O

that would be cool. dude you should build a computer in an mini fridge

It'll be easy to open

Hahaha...yeah, and if you have an excess amount of silica packets you could leave it running and wouldn't need any fans :D

@ Dude: You pick out some expensive motherboards.. i aint rich xD

@ nevermind: even if i modded my case, the dells front panel uses a properatary ide connector for the power button. And no btx case on the internetz will support a 13 inch motherboard (i havent seen an atx mobo as big as this board, 7 pci slots jesus christ. i cant believe i bought it)

so basically im out $35 and i have to spend $150 just to upgrade a motherboard

I'll take that motherboard off your hands for you after I get my paypal account un-limited.

And as for the ribbon cable connection for the front pannel, there's nothing that a bit of soldering wouldn't take care of.

Back
Top Bottom