Whata you do at work or school?

SuxoR

What choice did I have?..
So yesterday was the second day of class and man is it slow. It's a networking class and he's going over terms and history, and I'm dying. I started to download game demos and things like that and I'm wondering...what would the forum guys do in this situation?

Just curious to know what kinds of things you guys have done or do at work/school to keep you busy.

I've spent many an IT lesson (when Sir is just going through n00b crap) doing website work or surfing around on here. I've also taken to ripping copies of my favourite flash games and hosting them in a subdirectory on my site, so as to pass the blockers in place at school.

Noobish IT lessons bore the hell out of me.

Flash games.
Insaniquarium?

The funniest thing happened yesterday in my AP computer science class. The teacher went to turn on the projector to show up something, except it must have been hooked up to the wrong computer, and this kid's screen came up playing Defend the Castle it was hilarious he just kept playing for 5 minutes without noticing.

Flash games.
Insaniquarium?

The funniest thing happened yesterday in my AP computer science class. The teacher went to turn on the projector to show up something, except it must have been hooked up to the wrong computer, and this kid's screen came up playing Defend the Castle it was hilarious he just kept playing for 5 minutes without noticing.

Hahahah. That's so funny.

So yesterday was the second day of class and man is it slow. It's a networking class and he's going over terms and history, and I'm dying. I started to download game demos and things like that and I'm wondering...what would the forum guys do in this situation?

Just curious to know what kinds of things you guys have done or do at work/school to keep you busy.

At school, in my programming class, we play AoE II (supplied by me) LAN games, as well as using toonel to browse the internet.

Pay attention because your paying to go there. You don't want to be the one everyone is laughing at because you played games all semester and failed the course.

When I was in high school I ended up daydreaming or playing games/forum surfing if I was in front of a computer. I actually put effort into my college class though.

i sit there with my headphones on one side of my ear and listen to music and instructor.
I think its rude to play games while the teacher is lecturing. The one that play games are usually the ones that fail. The teacher might mention something while you're gaming away.

I understand about the dangers but I only mess around when I know for certain I can. I've read the book and know a lot about the basics (it's a requirement that I take this basics course)
Just wanted to hear some funny stories or know about what others do, no harm :]

Back
Top Bottom