Purchasing New Laptop

GunsOfPatriots

Solid State Member
Hey, Im purchasing a new laptop since my PC is an outdated piece of junk which I got in freshman year of high school and now Im a freshman in college.

Soyo kt600 Dragon Plus
Geforce Fx5500
1x GB RAM
AMD Athlon xp 2800+

Yeah you get the picture... Anyway I was looking to spend 1500$ tops. Im a gamer I play Counter strike, Warcraft all that good stuff... Anyway, I was Interested in the Asus x6 G50VT its currently 1300$

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Notebooks-_-ASUS-_-34220483

Now Iv been searching around other websites Tigerdirect, AVAdirect, VigorGaming, DigitalStorm etc... And this is the best rig I have come across so far for the price. I was looking at other laptops that start off at 1500$ with like a 8800 video card, like 2GB ram, smaller hd which is pretty ridiculous..

The Asus x6 has a 9800M GS 4GB of Ram and other great specs which intrigue me. The question is, should I wait for something else to come out or is this the best 1300$ could buy? Im mainly purchasing this laptop to get me through college, But Im a big fan Of Diablo LOD and hearing Diablo 3 was going to be released just sealed the deal for me on buying a gaming laptop

Open for all suggestions

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom