Laptop choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm well what would you classify yourself as than?
you def arn't one of them normal people who are clueless

dude omfg.

Buy the more expensive one. It's obvious that the more expenisve it is, the better it will be. This isn't a car dealership, computer retailers sell their products based on quality.

More $=better quality.

Anybody on this forum knows this.

You are such a scrub.

lol. that's true but i know alot more about computers than the normal people. But i have a budget. and i don't want to spend my entire savings on a labtop that will last me 3 years or that could brake anytime or be stolen. It looks like im going for the toshiba mainly because it has a larger HD and graphics card and also it's more durible than the sony one. im a student i get payed 8.20 at my work! canadian tire sucks and iv been working there for a year. but im looking for another job this summer.

Ummm okay i do know what im talking about.

No, you still don't.

When you ask someone about Toshiba theyre like oh ya the laptop.

Now you're just spewing bullshit. Walk into any Best Buy, and you'll see a variety of electronics made by Toshiba. I'd also venture out to say they're more known for making televisions than notebooks.

And i mean normal people not tech nerds.

You are just so full of it.

lol. that's true but i know alot more about computers than the normal people. But i have a budget. and i don't want to spend my entire savings on a labtop that will last me 3 years or that could brake anytime or be stolen. It looks like im going for the toshiba mainly because it has a larger HD and graphics card and also it's more durible than the sony one. im a student i get payed 8.20 at my work! canadian tire sucks and iv been working there for a year. but im looking for another job this summer.

What in the hell are they teaching you in Canada? (No offense to anyone else from Canada that actually has a damn brain).

"Labtop"?...seriously? You are STILL spelling it like that? I thought it was a "mistake"...pff.

"Brake"? Grammar much? ...good god.

"Durible"? It's too much..I just can't stand listening to you clog the toilet with your shit anymore!

Whew. Goodbye thread, goodbye.

What in the hell are they teaching you in Canada? (No offense to anyone else from Canada that actually has a damn brain).

"Labtop"?...seriously? You are STILL spelling it like that? I thought it was a "mistake"...pff.

"Brake"? Grammar much? ...good god.

"Durible"? It's too much..I just can't stand listening to you clog the toilet with your shit anymore!

Whew. Goodbye thread, goodbye.

Your an idiot im glad your gone cuz i dont want to hear your bs

Wow you people are all jerks and idiots. I just asked a simple question. A Yes or No. Isnt this supposed to be a Computer laptop forums not a "Hate on the kid who doesn't know stuff about laptops? hahaa who gives a fly buck about how its spelled or said you still know what im talking about so quit cryin. im out this thread is whack you guys are hopeless

haha, funny thread. I remember when my brother called it a "labtop", and that was when I was around 13. I laughed my ass off. I was like "maybe I should put it on my lap because its called a laptop", and he replied, "or its for a lab, because it was a labtop". Also calling a fax machine an "Facts" machine. Haha, people make me laugh...

For that price, I would probably go with Sony, since I like the company Sony more than the company Toshiba. My AC thing broke within a year, which kind of sucks, but I think they improved now. Thats just me.
Although, the Toshiba isnt quite nice. I cant see the specs on the Toshiba, so correct me if I'm wrong, the Sony looks thinner than the Toshiba on the pictures, which is good, gives you more space if you go to school. When I look at an laptop, the weight is one thing I look at. My shoulders hurt after awhile with a laptop, 3 books, a binder, and some accessories (USB, Charger, etc) for the laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom