ugh japanese homeowork..

Spec

Fully Optimized
ive been doing the following for the last like...two hours? i forgot to do my journal writes..and man does it suck..takes so much time for me..but hell atleast i can understand it when someone speaks to me...:) anyone here know any japanese?

2月 16日, 月曜日、 冷たい.
私ははをみがく。私は六―字におをびました
2月 17日、火曜日、暖かい。
私はスカトーさんをくるまにのります。わたしはミクドナァヅスにたべました。
2月 18日、水曜日、暖かい。
私は八ー字にあそごはんをたべました。今日は早く起きました。
2月 19日、木曜日、冷たい。
私はサカを遊びます。私はガールフレンドをいきました。
2月 20日、金曜日、ゆき。
私はテレビをみました。私はメタラコリピソをみました。

2月 23日、月曜日、ゆき。
私ロリタをよみました。すきです。私はハンバーガーをあびました。
This Monday I got food poisoning, that's the reason I was not in class.
2月 24日、火曜日、暖かい。
私はピツァのばんごはんをたびました。私はシァンをいきました。
2月 25日、水曜日、暖かい。
ろくじなんいおきました。私はじゅーじにねむりました。私はごじにせんたくすりました。
2月 26日、木曜日、あめ。
私はごーじをおきりました。私はにーじにやすみました。
2月 20日、金曜日、あぬ。
私はしちーじにみがきました。私ははちーじにうちをでりました。

I took about a year of Jap in High School, i kinda remember some things, mainly reading Hiragana and Katakana, though I cant really know what they say in Hiragana, except maybe a few things.

nothing.iw as just showing yhou guys my homework^ i wrote all of that..the translators dont work for this kind of stuff btw..becasue therse alot of katakan words and theres is no dictionary ending words in there(big difference between dictionary form and past tense form, nai vs shita..which translators only recognize abiru which is dictionary..but when talking you use abimasu and online translators cant translate that lol...so it doesnt matter..i was just asking if anyone here knew any japanese..just to start up a topic lol.

I want to learn more japanese, but dont really know how except having someone teach it to me.

I want to learn more japanese, but dont really know how except having someone teach it to me.

yeah its a pretty dang hard language..this is my second year..(ive taken japanese I, japanese II, japanese III, japanese IV, and now im in japanese V)..most kids dont go past japanese III but my teacher likes me lol.

Thats how it was in my old High School. But there was only 4 classes, and only the people that took Japanese 1 their freshmen year will be able to take Japanese 4, most just gets lost near the end of the year of 3. My college starts off in Kanji, so im pretty sure i would get lost easily.

I can only read Katakana, since its pretty much english, but takes me awhile to sound it out. Like モンスターハンタ (Monster Hunter) took me awhile, about a minuter or so.

Back
Top Bottom