XBOX 360 -or- PC!?

Hmmm, where's the operating system (in that whole $300 computer parts list you made)? :D OMG a GeForce 9500GT? Why not a 8600GT? According to this it's better but is it actually somewhat 'degraded'? :confused: (LOL does he have like an Intel Core i7 and 8GB RAM or something?)

Anyway, I read ALL you guys' replies. And I have decided to make my own computer (or hope for the best deal :cool:). Oh and like I said my monitor is a COMPAQ 7600 (all I know about it) and my current computer is a terrible COMPAQ Presario SR1103WM.

Oh and one MMO I'm looking forward to is Stargate Worlds. I here it will have the same system requirements as Unreal Tournament 3. And I'd like a computer that could play Crysis on mid-settings I guess (or whatever a GeForce 8600GT can get me)

EDIT: Oh and I have 6GB hard drive left on my current PC
Btw, that one case you mentioned... does it come with stuff like sound card, cd/rw, usb ports, or whatever? Oh and where's the mother board does it come with the case, er what? :confused:

And how do I know if my monitor, keyboard, mouse are compatible with those stuff? Call me a retard but I have no idea about those compatibility issues. ;)
If you already have XP on your current system, why not just take it off that? That would cut down on the price.

If you already have XP on your current system, why not just take it off that? That would cut down on the price.

meh, I got Windows XP Home and it CAME with the computer so I don't know how you could transfer it anyways besides I here Windows Vista Home Premium is better.

EDIT: Oh and btw: I HAVE A INTERNET ADAPTER! finally, I end that discussion of internet connection once and for all! (btw, it's 2MB connection)

I'll probably have to wait till Christmas/Birthday (only a week apart) to get this computer, but it totally... rocks! Besides having to upgrade the power supply and graphics card... WOOT! It's $380! I tried making a computer with practically the SAME quality of parts and came out with... hmmm... $425! Oh and the HD wasn't even 320GB! Nor did I include a keyboard and mouse! Ha! By the way here's the link :cool:: Clicky!

The only problem is it'll probably not be on NewEgg by the end of this year
. . . Or it could go down in price . . . Or there could be a better computer for about the same price. Only time can tell. ;)

But all in all . . . :)

that computer is pretty outdated, it will do fine, but dont expect run the newer games by the end of this year.
If you are going to get it at the end of year, put aside looking at parts, and only look at them when the time comes to the point in which you can purchase the parts. I'm pretty sure you will get a way better system for the price.

that computer is pretty outdated, it will do fine, but dont expect run the newer games by the end of this year.
If you are going to get it at the end of year, put aside looking at parts, and only look at them when the time comes to the point in which you can purchase the parts. I'm pretty sure you will get a way better system for the price.

I agree. The system he's look at is pretty worthless..or at least, will be.

Back
Top Bottom