Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

That's a lot harder then it sounds though... It's just her that led you in. I have liked the same girl for quite a while, and for a while I didn't have a crush on her, and we were just sorta friends. She didn't talk to me much because she was afraid to lead me in, now she broke up with the guy she was with for the last year and a half... hasnt talked to him in over a month, and is now dating some freshman she hadn't talked to before they were dating. Doesnt even like talking to him... I think its to help forget about her past. But she is the biggest flirt in the world to me now, lol.

Yeah...I know what you mean. There was this girl I like pretty much all of my sophomore year and half of my freshman year. I never had any classes with her so I never really asked her out. So, second semester of my sophomore year we had like 4 or 5 classes together. We talked a lot. So when I asked her out and she said, "yes" you could imagine what I felt like. But when we were trying to find a day for movies or something she kept saying, "I'm busy" and wouldn't really come up with another time. By the 3rd time she said that I cut it dry and told her to stop wasting my time. For a while I still liked her, but then I stopped talking to her. Helped out. Now there's this girl in my neighborhood that I met last week. She gave me her phone number which turned out to be her friend's number. I'm pretty much in love with her looks.

Well, I have my locker right next to this girl this year, lol. Just waiting for prom or maybe sooner so she dumps this freshman, lol. Plus our colleges will be near by if I choose Michigan Tech. I was supposed to go to her house the other day to help her fix her computer(format), and I had started a couple weeks ago, a day before she started dating the freshman, but friday I txted her asking her what time she was free, and she said she didn't need it fixed right then... maybe some other time, lol. Idk, maybe she was taking a nap to prepare for the lock in at school in a couple hours, or maybe she didnt want to hang out with me, or maybe she wanted to save the excuse for me to come over for when she is single in a couple weeks or something, lol.

I'm drinking amp energy drink woot!

amp-energy-overdrive.jpeg

Amp tastes pretty mellow compared to some of the other energy drinks like Rockstar and Monster. I like it...especially the cherry Overdrive flavor.

Back
Top Bottom