Referral Syndicate Group

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I'm a student.

Student {n} someone with very little money despite the work they take on and who loves to get something for nothing.

I've been looking at a lot of referral sites recently and i was wondering if maybe we could form a syndicate group where we each sign up and refer each other. We in turn complete what ever free (or cheap) offer is available at the time until the person whose turn it is to receive their free item is rewarded. Once they've been rewarded we move to the next person on the list and we do offers until that person is rewarded, lather rinse repeat etc.

What do you guys think? I could really do with a hand here and i'd be incredibly willing to help out the people who'd helped me.

That sounds like a cool idea, but wouldn't it become like some MLM matrix thing in the end? Because when someone new joins and they need for example 50 people to register on a site so they can received their reward so they would be a the top of the list. The next person who joins also needs 50 people etc etc and so the list justs grows and grows.

Yeah, once you've refered somone, another member couldn't re-refer them without having to make a new account I guess... There would be 2500 account in one syndicate, if you see what I mean.

I like the idea though!

But i really want an iphone and i'm super poor. How about we all go on a lovefilm trial to get me an iphone? What do we think?

Let's negotiate some deal.

How about free web hosting for everyone who refers me. It wont cost you anything at all.

I've decided i really really want an iPhone so i'm setting up something4nothing.info were i'll be giving incentives to guys who complete an offer for me. I'm starting by offering free web hosting but i'll also be offering other gifts plus some novelty gifts for people who help me out with this. More details coming very soon.

Back
Top Bottom