Seatbelt Laws

I've been in many accidents while not wearing a seatbelt. The worse was when I killed my old 1972 Chevy Luv. We did a flip with a full twist. It was bashed in the front left and right rear, and there was a nice 45 degree crease down the passenger side. (Imagine taking a piece of paper and folding down one corner.) It also ended up facing in the direction we were coming from, on top of the rear window. My cousin and I walked away with nothing more than some bumps and bruises.

thats great until you are ejected (even partially can kill you, you flip and your head hits the roof and breaks your neck, or your friend is driving, you aren't wearing the belt, and you die, then your friend is charged with manslaughter.

lol, I think half of those would be fatal even wearing a seatbelt... I found the weirdest crashes on google though, haha.
Two of them are fake, do you know what they are from?

Song is kind of fitting too. I like the song, but the tone fits. And then the main lines, "I cannot live, I can't breath, unless you do this with me."

In my experience, seat belts save alot more lives than they end...if someone died in a car wreck and their seat belt didn't "save" them from dying, then short of the Hand of God they didn't have a fighting chance to begin with.

I wear my seat belt all the time. If I wasn't wearing it about four weeks ago I wouldn't be typing this sentence right now.. Well unless of course they have computers in heaven/hell. :D

PS car is totaled.

I wear my seat belt all the time. If I wasn't wearing it about four weeks ago I wouldn't be typing this sentence right now.. Well unless of course they have computers in heaven/hell. :D

PS car is totaled.
Wow, that sucks. What happened?

Back
Top Bottom