working out

its quite possible...most likely due to the fact that you never usually use those muscles..ive had muscles being pulled though...do you know what a preacher curl is? my trainer pushed me WAY to hard..next day i pulled both my biceps..i did about 100 reps of 10 for two hours... 175 pounds. my biceps couldnt even move them, my arms were stuck at a 125 degree angle, and i smelt like bengay all week long

Probably because you haven't used your muscles in a while and they're not use to all the pressure. Same thing happened to me, I was doing a bit of extra training for soccer, I held a squat position for 10 minutes. My legs were shaking at the end, the next day I could hardly walk.
r u srys?

damn I'm still soar..not as much as before..but I still can't do a push up..the second I do everything gets real tight in my upperbody, and I just drop to the floor..

damn I'm still soar..not as much as before..but I still can't do a push up..the second I do everything gets real tight in my upperbody, and I just drop to the floor..

Does it feel like a cramp? If so, then some salt will do the trick. Drinking water would help the problem.

EDIT: There are different types of salt, so don't pour a whole bowl in your mouth or something..that's a great way to get a heart attack. Instead, drinking water will help, because that salt is good. (of course don't OD)

Go to GNC and buy yourself some Whey protein. It speeds up recovery really well. I ran out of it once and could only do about half my usual routine at the gym. It definitely helps, and it's natural - not some crazy steroid or something.

Good luck!

Protein helps recovery some... its just used in recovery really. Glutomine is what the muscles really use to recover though. Creatine helps as well by injecting water in the muscles.

Back
Top Bottom