Eh big upgrade questions

Haha..okay..

I was simply wondering if you had cap room to go in the better/faster C2D or C2Q direction...but as long as that CPU will work for you, it should be great!

Darn. You have a very limiting MB.

But I'm glad you posted that link because you can't even run that E7400 according to Intel's site. So good thing that was caught before you dropped $120.

what can i run?

edit nvm

damn i need a new mobo!

damnit

Yeah I know..upgrading sucks, but atleast you didn't buy that E7400 yet...ha..that would've REALLY sucked. Would you like me to look at some options or no? I'm thinking if you are looking to upgrade and aren't a fanboy of intel, a AMD system (as in MB and CPU combo) would be most cost effective right now...

yeah can u plz look for options? thanks i don't like amd only intel

come to think of it if i were to get a new cpu n mobo that means that in my closet i would have a video card a mobo n cpu with ram on it and a power supply basically a whole pc lol and a network adapter

I urge you to at least CONSIDER AMD. I too, am an Intel guy, but with the economy the way it is lately, AMD is really taking a bite into Intels lead...they may possibly be winning (at least as far as best bang-for-your-buck is concerned). Some one can probably give you some insight into AMD and how it stacks up to Intel currently.

So, now that we can effectively kick the $120 budget, what's your new budget?

Back
Top Bottom