Baseball for me?

Ronspc

Daemon Poster
If there are any baseball players on the forum. Just wanted your input. Majority of you guys give pretty good damn advice. So here is my dilemma. I love baseball always have always will. I am bombarded with the question if I should play this year...i dont know I love it to death. I haven't played in years more or less 4 maybe 5 its been so long I can't remember. :rolleyes: so my issue is do you think I am to old to play. Oh i guess i should tell you my age haha. I'm 16, sophomore. Basically do you think the players are to far ahead to the point were I can't even compete with them. I need to work on my mechanics. It will be hard work but I am confident I can do it. But I have to be realistic. So this is why I ask baseball players. Is 6 years to far of a time lapse for me to decide to pick up the cleats one more time. :confused: :D

nah its never too late if you are dedicated... Also if you were any good before you should still have some of that talent... Sports are like riding a bike if you are in good physical shape just takes a lil time to shake off the rust... Hit up the batting cages and see how well ya do that should give ya at least a lil help in deciding. If you cant hit softballs on slow just give up but if your creaming baseballs on fast give it a whirl.... Dont hurt to try..:D:D:D

thanks for that encourage. I need to get back in shape its gonna take a while. But I went to the batting cages bout a month ago. Hit 250 balls on hard pitching baseballs. There were super easy, easy, medium, hard, and extreme. The extreme was like MLB 90 miles per hour crap. Idk what hard was. Well I went 160 166 for 250 balls. Idk just nervous.

eh once you get back into it the nervousness will go away... You will get comfortable on the field in no time..

LoL when you said am I too old I was thinking you were like 30...LMAO at 16 you still got the world by the balls go for it my friend...:D:D

Lol I know what you mean. Haha "am i too old to go pro at 30 hahah"
I am a catcher by the way.

oh well your going to have some learning to do that is one of the most stressful positions in baseball....

Go play. I played for 14 years, gave it up this year because I'm going into racing, as Ron you well know.

Everybody needs something to do.

Back
Top Bottom