pc probe and temperature

Hey, thanks for the advice. The TJMax on my realtemp is set to 100. However it doesn't say in the program which temperature is the motherboard temperature - it simply lists two temperatures. I'm guessing it's the first number, in which case my motherboard temperature is 47. Should I be worried?

go to Radioshack or somewhere and buy some compressed air (I.E DUST REMOVER)

Or blow really, really hard. :D

JK..but seriously, those things are a rip off. It's like 4 bucks for a CAN OF AIR. I just use my air compressor...it's got a moisture filter on it since I use it for spray painting and stuff for my car. But I 'spose...if you have to get one, get it. Personally though, I've always done fine with vacuum attachments. I got some really tiny ones from radio shack a long time ago that work fine. Just make sure you don't use the ones with bristles as it may cause static electricity--if you have tough stuff to get off, just use your fingers and then suck it up with the vac.

Or blow really, really hard. :D

JK..but seriously, those things are a rip off. It's like 4 bucks for a CAN OF AIR. I just use my air compressor...it's got a moisture filter on it since I use it for spray painting and stuff for my car. But I 'spose...if you have to get one, get it. Personally though, I've always done fine with vacuum attachments. I got some really tiny ones from radio shack a long time ago that work fine. Just make sure you don't use the ones with bristles as it may cause static electricity--if you have tough stuff to get off, just use your fingers and then suck it up with the vac.

This post really helped +1
I was gonna post a thread to ask about using a vacuum
thanks

gotta spread rep :eek:

gotta spread rep :eek:

Bah..don't worry about it. Seriously...we come here, learn crap loads of stuff from others and from personal experience...then pass it on. Little by little we start to help others with there problems and eventually become the people others will learn a great deal from! Educating yourself and others it very important...don't ever stop learning!

when you use realtemp, make sure the tjmax is set to 100,that will give you your true temp, if you don't set tjmax to 100 in the settings your displayed temp will be lower than what it really is, pcwizard and coretemp are also pretty accurate for temps as well...
That's for the C2D 45nms.

Back
Top Bottom