working out

G35x

Golden Master
Well I never do, but last week I was forced to do push ups, dont ask why..Anyhow I must have done 30-40 who knows, I'm weak..Anyhow since then I can't do a single one..Its been 4 days, and I'm still soar..Everytime I go to do a push up I just fall right now..My muscles haven't recovered yet? Or maybe I pulled something? Eh bored and just wondering.

Your muscles are still recovering. You probably really tore them up good. But thats ok, no pain, no gain. Once you get into working out though, you can't stop, haha.

Your muscles are still recovering. You probably really tore them up good. But thats ok, no pain, no gain. Once you get into working out though, you can't stop, haha.

QFT. When I started working out my body was really sore for about a week. Now, it never gets sore anymore. I'm taking a weights class at school. Every time I go lift I really don't feel like lifting because my class starts at 8:40 in the morning when I'm still waking up from 6:40. It wakes me up well though and gets me ready for the day.

Yeah I really think I passed my limit..I couldn't even feel my arms anymore..I basically would fall and then get lifted while doing those push ups last week..I wonder if I will be good to go in a few more days..I really need to crank them out.

Yeah I really think I passed my limit..I couldn't even feel my arms anymore..I basically would fall and then get lifted while doing those push ups last week..I wonder if I will be good to go in a few more days..I really need to crank them out.
Oh yeah, love that. It's hard for me to get to that point now though. I like it, cause then you really know your muscles are getting bigger. I am on my plateau for most exercises, but I think I still have some room for some muscles before I switch up everything.

After not doing anything like that for so long you shouldn't have done so many. You'll be sore for a bit longer then it'll go away.

You must have really pushed yourself. Being sore is good after a workout. It shows you did something right. If you want to recover faster, eat a lot of protein and/or creatine.

Yep, similar thing happened to me before. I'd been late for practice every day one week, and my coach just told me to do pushups until he said stop. I did over 300, and I was sore for the next full week.

Probably because you haven't used your muscles in a while and they're not use to all the pressure. Same thing happened to me, I was doing a bit of extra training for soccer, I held a squat position for 10 minutes. My legs were shaking at the end, the next day I could hardly walk.

Back
Top Bottom