XBOX 360 -or- PC!?

You guys don't understand. He will spend around $300 on the 360. Maybe another $100 for the wireless adapter and then $60 on each game. Over a short bit of time, that will add up to quite an amount. Shouldn't he just buy the computer parts a bit at a time? There are thousands of free games he can play on the internet. Everything from shooting to MMORPG's. In the end, it will be cheaper to get a PC. $500 will last him at least a good year or so. By that time he will have easily spent that amount getting games for the 360.

Or he can mod it for free or $40 if he don't know how. And who really uses a wireless adapter anyways. Then just rent and burn =)

Or he can mod it for free or $40 if he don't know how. And who really uses a wireless adapter anyways. Then just rent and burn =)

I use a wireless adapter. It's easier than running a 50 foot cat-5 cable or having to move the router depending the on the t.v. I play on.

I use a wireless adapter. It's easier than running a 50 foot cat-5 cable or having to move the router depending the on the t.v. I play on.

I do a bridge to my laptop or Computer. Since its right next to my computer thats hooked up to wireless. Saved myself $100.

I do a bridge to my laptop or Computer. Since its right next to my computer thats hooked up to wireless. Saved myself $100.

Yeah, but you can't really do anything on the computer then. I used to do that. It became more of a hassle.

The internet gets really slow. Well, at least it did on mine.

When you are playing a game with LIVE? or just connected?
My connection only gets slow if I was DL a Demo or playing a game with LIVE.
If its just connected. I didnt notice any difference.

doesnt that happen when you are playing an PC game too?
I thought most of the time when playing online, its going to take up a lot of the bandwidth.

doesnt that happen when you are playing an PC game too?
I thought most of the time when playing online, its going to take up a lot of the bandwidth.

Not really. When I play Source of TF2, I am usually downloading in the back. Or, on webcam with my girlfriend. Maybe it's just weird for me.

Back
Top Bottom