Negative Reputation

You know what would be a really good idea?

Instead of leaving retaliatory neg rep, don't leave any at all. Just deal with it and move on. It's not the end of the world you know. :D

I didn't leave retaliatory rep. I was the one who gave to begin with, then I got some rep back. I already have it sorted with the person though. But I promise you, next person that negs me for negging them will get a trail of my neg rep for the rest of their CF membership :D

lol. nuts. im really drunk and this thread has a lot of negativity going on, so ill check back when im sober :)

You know...

When I first started here I was greatful for the rep system and would do my best to get rep'd. That was when I cared about the rep system.

Now after helping many people here and not getting rep'd for it I realised that it just doesn't work.

The few rep's I have are for genuine help I gave here and will continue to help and state any opinions that I have even if it means good or bad rep.

So don't judge someone on their rep., green or red, many or few, get to know them.

JogaBonito1502? Even if you had neg reps I wouldn't think any more or less of you purely because I have got to know you around here based on your help, advice and the odd banter and your a good guy.

So sleep on it and forget the rep. system like I have.

What does everyone think about a trial week without rep? It seems like its more problems than its worth

Back
Top Bottom