Lost in the world of upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont fight :(

Hay you guys please don't fight, I don't want my thread closed, I just wanted information and advice. It was never meant to be this long or to upset anyone. now I just feel bad :(

Now for a question:

What is different between amd processors and the ones that say Amd Black Edition??? what is special about the black edition? just the color? I still want the one I chose, i just an seeing black edition and want to know what its about. thanks.

ok hun. since I dont over clock or anything i dont need thr blck editions again. I was just taking a quick look over the processors. and was seeing that a few times. thank you joga

You could have bought the quad core, RAM and motherboard for less than the price you are currently spending on the dual core. I still don't understand why you didn't go for it. You're more focused on saving money, which tons of our helpful members found items that would. I don't see your logic in that.

You could have bought the quad core, RAM and motherboard for less than the price you are currently spending on the dual core. I still don't understand why you didn't go for it. You're more focused on saving money, which tons of our helpful members found items that would. I don't see your logic in that.

what part of "THE QUAD CORE IS NOT FOR ME" doesnt anyone understand?? i dont do editing, i dont multi task, im not a hard core gamer either.
:(

Yeah, but if you were getting it lower than the price of the dual, why not go for it? All we are trying to do is save you money. You're not going to see any difference between the quad and the dual for the games you want to play. The only thing is that the quad will last you about a year or so more. We obviously know more than you do. So, when the majority of us were saying jump on that deal, you should have. Not only will you have seen better all around performance with the quad, you would have actually spent less for better hardware. This is like having that Yuki guy all over again.

Yeah, but if you were getting it lower than the price of the dual, why not go for it? All we are trying to do is save you money. You're not going to see any difference between the quad and the dual for the games you want to play. The only thing is that the quad will last you about a year or so more. We obviously know more than you do. So, when the majority of us were saying jump on that deal, you should have. Not only will you have seen better all around performance with the quad, you would have actually spent less for better hardware. This is like having that Yuki guy all over again.

only a year or so more? by then there will be even newer technology out. a year is short. geez. my current set up is at least 4 years old and it has done me real good. you should know I dont upgrade every single time there is a new technology out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom