Stupid Router

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Ok,

i have some more problems with my router.

I think i might just have to reset it but coz its static it means i have to phone my ISP to get all the IP details.

basically i gave my IP address out on a thread earlier so i though i need to add a password to my router homepage.

now when i goto my router homepage and input my password it says unauthorised. yet if i telent to it then it lets me in fine?

Is there anything i can do in telent to reset the password? my router is a speedtouch 780WL

Ok,

I think i might just have to reset it but coz its static it means i have to phone my ISP to get all the IP details.

basically i gave my IP address out on a thread earlier so i though i need to add a password to my router homepage.

now when i goto my router homepage and input my password it says unauthorised. yet if i telent to it then it lets me in fine?

Is there anything i can do in telent to reset the password? my router is a speedtouch 780WL
You sure you will need to get your details? I just set mine to automatically aquire the stuff, and it just get's the Static IP every time

Can you use "ifconfig" once you've logged in to get the info?

Ok,

Does your router have an option to back up the settings? I have a linksys wrt54g and you can back up the settings to a file on your computer. Then you reset the router, the password resets to the default which is usually "admin", then you go and load the settings file into the router and, bing, all done. What router do you have?

Back
Top Bottom