custom built

VINMAN46

Daemon Poster
CASE: ($20 off Mail-in Rebate) Sigma Gaming Windstorm Mid-Tower 420W Case (Red Color)
Neon Light Upgrade: NONE
Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Default case fans
POWER SUPPLY Upgrade: STANDARD CASE POWER SUPPLY
CPU: AMD Athlonâ„¢ X2 7750 Black Edition Dual-Core CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology
COOLING FAN : XtremeGear Ultra Heatpipe Cool Copper Heatsink CPU Cooling Fan (Extreme Silent at 20dBA & Overclock Proof)
MOTHERBOARD: GigaByte GA-MA74GM-S2 740G Chipset DDR2/800 SATA RAID PCI-Express MBoard w/ATI 2100 Graphic, GbLAN, USB2.0, & 7.1Audio
MEMORY: 4GB (2GBx2) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
FREEBIES: None
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 1GB 16X PCI Express (EVGA Powered by NVIDIA)
VIDEO CARD 2: NONE
VIDEO CARD 3: NONE
MULTIPLE VIDEO CARD SETTINGS: Xtreme Performance in SLI/CrossFireX Gaming Mode Supports Single Monitor
LCD Monitor: NONE
2nd Monitor: NONE
HARD DRIVE: Single Hard Drive (250GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 8MB Cache 7200RPM HDD)
Data Hard Drive: NONE
USB PORTABLE DRIVE: NONE
Optical Drive: 16X DVD ROM (BLACK COLOR)
Optical Drive 2: NONE
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
SPEAKERS: NONE
NETWORK: ONBOARD 10/100 NETWORK CARD
MODEM: NONE
KEYBOARD: NONE
MOUSE: NONE
Extra Thermal Display : NONE
Wireless 802.11B/G Network Card: NONE
Flash Media Reader/Writer: None
Cable Wiring: None
Rounded Cable: None
VIDEO CAMERA: NONE
PRINTER: None
PRINTER CABLE: None
IEEE CARD: NONE
USB PORT: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
FLOPPY: NONE
FREEBIES: None
Media Center Remote Control & TV Tuner: None
SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
RUSH SERVICE: NO; READY TO SHIP IN 5~10 BUSINESS DAYS

Wow. Did you really disregard all the info others and I gave you here?

How much for that "custom" computer (which it really isn't)?

Cuz if it's more than $450-500 you are probably royally getting ripped off.

theres nothing custom about this build at all..other than you choose your parts they build it for you...not customized either, and i guarantee this computer was 800-900 even though its worth no more than 600 dollars.

Wow. Did you really disregard all the info others and I gave you here?

How much for that "custom" computer (which it really isn't)?

Cuz if it's more than $450-500 you are probably royally getting ripped off.

I just hate it when we spent so much time explaining and planning builds for people and they just go and ignore it. The computer he picked out isn't that good. He should play most of the current games at medium at best.

I just hate it when we spent so much time explaining and planning builds for people and they just go and ignore it. The computer he picked out isn't that good. He should play most of the current games at medium at best.

I don't really mind it. It's really their choice. If they feel more comfortable ordering it why not? I mean our advice can really mean nothing if he has no trust in us. We can be the most knowledgeable people in the world as far as computer goes, but if he has no trust then that accounts for nothing. That's just life. Not everything will please you.

The build is probably worth $400 tops.

Yeah, I don't really understand it either, but Joga is right. It's up to them, but TBH, it does piss me off when we take the time and effort to honestly help someone out and they just don't care. But, yes, that is life.

Back
Top Bottom