Looking to move to a full tower.

I love the Cosmos 1000. It's all I've been looking at recently. I don't want an Antec 1200 because I currently have a 900. But, I do want something black. Not a fan of the color scheme on the 1000. The 1100 is nice, but it doesn't include the nice extras the 1000 has.

Honestly, I've never been that fan of Lian Li cases. I don't think they're are that great looking. Most of their cases look like the shells of prebuilts.

If you've ever seen one in the flesh you'll realize why they have such a good reputation, though.

You could always try the Antec 1200 too.

I personally have an antec 1200, and it is a great full tower. Plenty of room, great cable management, and good airflow.

However, I have also heard good things about the Lian Li's, but the antec 1200 looks sick.

My current case is the Antec 900. I just want something to mix it up a bit. Luckily I found an extra monitor lying upstairs. It's only 12", but I only wanted one to be able to chat on AIM and stuff while gaming. I would like to add another hard drive and Core 216. The Antec 900 is beginning to fill up already, haha.

This is probably your best bet:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112141

If you're going to spend $200 on a case, get something high quality. Don't get steel (cough Antec), get aluminum. And all of Lian-Li's parts are top notch. I own the smaller PC-65B, and it's great.

i agree with freestyler on the lian li case...they've always stood out to me as something id want to buy..but thats just me..i like the technical clean experienced look.

i agree with freestyler on the lian li case...they've always stood out to me as something id want to buy..but thats just me..i like the technical clean experienced look.

See, I love more of a polished look. Like the Antec 900 looks amazing to me. It's elegant and yet seems to say powerhouse at the same time. The 1200 looks a bit clunky. I'm just going for the Cosmos S in black and gunmetal. Then I'll purchase another Core 216 in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom