New rig done!

P1010593Medium.jpg

P1010597Medium.jpg

P1010596Medium.jpg

P1010595Medium.jpg

SHE LIVES :D

Any suggestions for cable Management?

http://www.computervitals.com/forum/showthread.php/side-note-aerocool-12174.html

Yeah she looks good...(well other than your cable MISmanagement) ROFL....:D Welcome to the Phenom II group my friend... I love mine how you feelin bout yours???

congrats dude, that system's gonna keep you happy for a while, and screw teh cable management, the air always finds a way, especially in a well ventilated case...

:D

I would rip all the cables out and start from scratch, start with the 24 pin and the 4 pin (or is it an 8 pin). Group all the SATA cables together with cable ties and hide them behind the motherboard tray. Then try and group all the PCI-E power cables and the molexes together with the 24 pin and 4 pin cables with cables ties.
Sounds good! I'll try that when i have some spare time

Where did you get the PC2-5800 DDR2 RAM from???
Oops - T'was a typo

But eBay says this rig already has theoretical processing power of 12Ghz. :D
Fo Shizzle :p

No but seriously,i dont really want to overclock my new baby on stock cooling :D

Yeah she looks good...(well other than your cable MISmanagement) ROFL....:D Welcome to the Phenom II group my friend... I love mine how you feelin bout yours???
It's SUCH a big jump from my old Athlon X2 - It's EPIC :D

lol i felt epic going from a p4 to a core2quad haha
time for some over clocking! =P

I Get all my parts from Mwave,But they are a little slow in shipping.

Ever tried this place? http://www.itsdirect.com.au/
That's where i get most my parts from now. Pretty good prices. They are fast...always got it within 2 days. And if you need to contact them and don't want to ring them you can add them to your msn messenger and speak to them over that. Last build I ordered the parts and they were out of stock on the processor so they sent all the other parts in the morning and the processor arrived later that day so they Aus post expressed it for no extra cost and i got em all at the same time. Pretty good customer service.

Back
Top Bottom