Help please!!

LackOfWittyName

Beta member
K... well obviously i have only one post so i joined this forum for one particular problem i've been having... yeah there you go now its out there. Now... You know those viruses that send an automated message to everyone on the inflicted computers msn list. "haha is that you in this photo? http//:www.facebookblahblahblahthisisactuallyavirus.com And then the one day you arn't paying attention and your listening to music watching TV doing homework talking on msn playing three separate flash games all at once u actually press it... yeah well i think i made it clear. Now i got it. It stopped sending to ppl on my msn but now it keeps redirecting me to different web pages then i click on. Now some of them are impossible to exit without downloading a virus which is clearly a virus to everyone who isnt mentally impared. i would close it alt f4 but that doesnt work. Also my ctrl alt delete doesnt work because vista is the gayest peice of f'ing shit on this planet and every 2 f'ckin days it changes setting one day i cant see my battery one day my ctrl alt delete wont work... Sorry this has been driving me nuts. So PLEASE how on earth do i fix this virus? I've tried so many things.... Im going to re-install windows if i cant find a solution in 3 days... HELP NOW PLEASEEEEEE

Run a virus scan and Spybot in Safe Mode (restart your computer, and hit F8 shortly after your boot screen, but before the windows boot skin comes up). This should allow you the opportunity to sniff out the virus without having it running in the background.

Virus scans cant seem to be able to find the virus. I've tried both on and off safe mode it cant be found. im using sympatico as my anti virus program btw.

bump

Back
Top Bottom