How many of these can you hear?

I could hear 'em all pretty much.

YOU'RE THE 16000th SOCIAL LOUNGE THREAD POSTER, YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED FOR A REALLY NICE VIRUS. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!

i can hear 21.1 easy but for 22.4 there's nothing
If it truly is 21.1KHz, then with all due respect, i'm pretty sure that it's impossible.. I would be supprised if people's speakers are making the sound sound different... if you see what I mean

If it truly is 21.1KHz, then with all due respect, i'm pretty sure that it's impossible.. I would be supprised if people's speakers are making the sound sound different... if you see what I mean

nope, some people can hear higher. The average is 20KHz.

The average is 20KHZ, yes, and also thats what most sound cards/speakers/headphones can deliver also. If the sound card only supports up to 20khz, which most do, then even if your drivers on your speakers/headphones can support higher, all you'll be getting is a stretched tone, and probably nothing at all in the later stages.

It most likely won't be just your ears that are the problem here.

EDIT:

I can only hear up to 16.7khz as a tone. The others, up to 21.1 I can only almost feel, and not hear, though 21.1 isn't accurate, as its lower than some of the ones below it in tone, but thats going past most sound cards/speakers thresholds.

Back
Top Bottom