Will this fit?

The only potential problem seen there would the fan on the swing out arm if the card sticks up a little higher heightwise. From the pictures displayed at newegg that fits right about the card and 1x slots on the board into the frame of the case. Other then it's a standard atx fit.

I figured it would be but that was the only possible catch to see with a high profile card. But you can be sure the case manufacturer took that into consideration as well. The what looks like a hinged side cover looks good however for easier access.

That bar incorporates the locks that hold down the add-in cards such as the video card, sound card, etc. They call it the "enforce bar".

I figured that's what was seen with it there instead of slide down plastic locking tabs seen on a good number of other cases.

It SHOULD fit, but with those heat pipes, it might be iffy. I have that same case, and with a standard card (flat vs. heat pipes) it fits fine, but the retention/push clips on the swing arm are very snug. With my Zalman ZF1000 installed, i had to take off the fan assembly. But no biggie. The swing arm still fits, just without the fan. But it may work. My ZF1000 may have protruded out further than that card will. It may also work my taking those clips all the way out....

Back
Top Bottom