My Camaro seized up

I really don't know much about anything but Ford... I know about the 455 because I was supposed to get a ride behind one once, but the 455 needed rebuilding so I ended up stuck behind a 400... poor me, haha. I should have known about the 393 too actually... I got a ride in this huge old dodge wagon with one of those too. But it ran terrible, lol.

most engine builders regard the 327 as the chevys best small block.As for the 396 it was used from 65 to 72.

the 383 also came in Plymouths commando and super commando tags.My bro had a 66 Plymouth belvedere factory 4 speed with center console and buckets with matching numbers 383 super commando.Sadly he sold it for 500 bucks about 7 months ago:(

I'll do the starter first, but before even settling in, I'll have to take pics under the car, see if the bottom is strong enough. I gave knock on areas that were good, it's rusty, but not rusted ou. What really scared me is that if the bottom is rusty and the frame is a monocoque frame, I'm screwed....I want the thing done.

LOL, I couldnt read past this. Its just to funny. Smack whoever told you this

yea i talked to my dad, he said it couldnt be the starter if it was already running because it already pulled back.

did you check the oil level? and is the oil new and still good? what about the filter?

Lhuser you do know Buzz is a gearhead.
Now I'm aware

yea i talked to my dad, he said it couldnt be the starter if it was already running because it already pulled back.

did you check the oil level? and is the oil new and still good? what about the filter?

All the opil setting was good, the filter, I was going to change.

Anyways...I got one more problem...
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1875/dscf0832.jpg

That's where the passenger door closes between the back and the hinge(?)

Your car has cancer. That's common in areas that have snow. It's caused by the salt used on the roads. You need to get that thing on a lift and have a look at the entire bottom of the car. You may find some more nasty stuff hiding under there.

No, that's been done. That was when I did a thorough check on it. That's the only place that is that damaged. Other places are fixable by simply sandblasting and body jobbing.

Back
Top Bottom