Monitor

I really couldn't say without seeing them running together. I'd imagine that there really wont be a great difference between the two.

Is there anything wrong with your current monitor?

I really couldn't say without seeing them running together. I'd imagine that there really wont be a great difference between the two.

Is there anything wrong with your current monitor?

No, I'm just getting another one to run in dual mode.

^ better contrast ratio on the second one.

Course I care more about size than anything else

i hate running 2 different monitors. It looks stupid because sometimes one is brighter, more vibrant or has deeper contrast

your monitor supports 1080p, that walmart monitor doesnt come close. But the walmart monitor has a better contrast ratio but not by much (yours is 1000:1 the walmart is at 2500:1 but i would look for 5000:1 or 10000:1). So no you wont see a difference at all with that lcd

Look for monitor with a really high contrast ratio and 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution

EDIT: no walmart monitor supports 1080p and just to get 8000:1 contrast they charge you an extra $150, Samsung LCD

So just go with the one you picked out, 2500:1 is good anyway... for walmart :rolleyes:

Your contrast ration is amazing g on the monitor you have. plus 2ms reponse time? thats insane. The monitors at walmart dont come close.

Unless you go to newegg your stuck with picking out a worse monitor than you already have.

Okay, so I'll take anything from any site that comes close. The price has to be sub $190 though.

Back
Top Bottom