Video Card help needed

Would that card be able to use all of vista features? Does vista require D9 or 10X? Also, how can I tell if that card is D9 or 10X?

thx for helping me.

Would that card be able to use all of vista features? Does vista require D9 or 10X? Also, how can I tell if that card is D9 or 10X?
Vista doesn't require a DX10 card, it will run fine with a DX9 card, you just won't get the benefit of some of the subtle graphical improvements DX10 brings in games that support it.
And a DX9 card will run Aero just fine.

You can tell whether a card is DX9 or DX10 by looking at it's specs. If you're talking about your own card, find out it's model and then search for it's specs on Google.

I am not looking for a card that is good for gaming as i am not a gamer. I just want to use aero's other features. Trust me, I would not pay that price for that card. So is it suitable for vista's areo and no gaming? Please let me know.

thx

I am not looking for a card that is good for gaming as i am not a gamer. I just want to use aero's other features. Trust me, I would not pay that price for that card. So is it suitable for vista's areo and no gaming? Please let me know.

thx

then this card would be fine for you and it's about 1/3 the price of the 4830...

Back
Top Bottom