24"

I dont think its possible to run duals on a mac minii

If I had some money id just get a 24 inch imac and call it a day :)

I'm sure it is with the proper adapters. You might want to wait until they update the Mac Mini. It's been awhile, and it's really outdated at its current configuration.

I'm building a newer system over the next two to four weeks (takes a bit longer when the economy is suffering..), and I'll be using a 22 inch monitor since in my opinion, its not overkill and has a nice picture.

In your particular case, I'd keep the existing 15 inch as a backup and purchase a 22 inch monitor. You could do the leap for the 24 inch, but I've never liked it as much. - It all comes down to your finances in the end though, and personal preference.

Nothing like making the office in the apartment setup with a new high performance rig, large plasma, and a 22 inch for the computer to complete it all. ;-p

If going dual monitors (dont know if it's do-able with mac mini) keep the 17 and add a 22. You wont find a lot of use for dual 22s

Yeah looks like you have plenty of extra room where that coffee cup is, 24" should be fine (I assume you are going for 4:3 rather than widescreen?)

I was thinking of going 24", but there's not enough desk space because the sides are closed. That's why I'm going 22".

If you move stuff around of course it will fit.

Back
Top Bottom