Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Well,My sister is now a recoquillion :)

The wedding went great and so did the reception,best part of it was i got to go out for dinner with the bridal party ;)

Could not get onto CF for all of yesterday and the day before and most of today. It's 5.44 pm here and this is the first time i've seen the site work. Fingers crossed that lot of crap doesn't come back.

Stupid Mwave (The company i ordered my parts from) Tell's me i wont have my parts until Wednesday!

It keeps on changing,this is the third day of delay.

Edit;It has finally left there warehouse,so i should *Definately* Get them tommorow

so I was driving with my dad in his truck yesterday. I was going through an intersection, 35 zone, I was going 35.

Anyways, just past the intersection there is a gas station. Well, this guy was driving a cobalt, and decided that he wasn't gonna stop, but just turn out. Luckily the truck has 4 wheel disc ABS and new tires because if it didn't he'd be buying another car now.

so I was driving with my dad in his truck yesterday. I was going through an intersection, 35 zone, I was going 35.

Anyways, just past the intersection there is a gas station. Well, this guy was driving a cobalt, and decided that he wasn't gonna stop, but just turn out. Luckily the truck has 4 wheel disc ABS and new tires because if it didn't he'd be buying another car now.
rofl cobalt

yep. Did I mention the two car companies I can't stand are GM and Chrysler? I absurdly HATE driving our dodge minivan. Brakes suck and the thing is looser than the vagina of a 50 year old prostitute.

I hate driving my moms 03 Chevy Venture mini van... I have been trying and trying to convince her to sell it for something like a Ford Focus or other cheap small car, but she has it paid off so she wants to keep it... My dads car I like to drive, but it has soft suspension... 07 Subaru Outback. It's smooth, but it feels wierd turning and all, it almost bounces from right to left because the suspension is so soft it compresses with a turn. I am used to the hard suspension on my truck I guess, haha.

Back
Top Bottom