so I decided to joke around in a thread the other day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
Teny posted this:

"i think its funny on how Ebay sellers BS their information.

I would never go on ebay to buy a computer, i only resort to Ebay if I cant find it in any other place.

If you want an gaming rig, then you definitely need a graphics card, without one, you will have a very hard time running any game out there.
Its cheaper to build it yourself, unless you get it from people that sell it for wholesale price. I would not pay $400 on that system on Ebay, its seems like its a rip off.

Look around, you are bound to run into deals on the parts you want."

so I checked the ebay link and saw that the ad said something crazy like "6.6ghz of theological processing power" and literally laughed out loud...

so then I decided I'd joke around a bit and posted this:

"OMFG6.6GHZ!11!11!!11!11!!!!!11!IWILLPWNALLWITHTHAT COMPUTER!!1!1!!1!!!1!11!!!1!!!ALLYOURGHZAREBELONGT OME!!1!!1!!!!!!!!111!!!"

little did I know that my rep would forever and irrevocably be tarnished on this site, someone actually decided to give me negative rep for that, wow, I guess some people here just take themselves and this site a little too seriously...

lighten up fellas, it ain't that serious...

:confused:

Bahahaha...someone negged you for that!? Seriously!? I would've lol'd if I saw you post that. Haha..I can always tell you are light spirited by the way you type, so I wouldn't have even considered giving you negative rep!

it's not important who did it, just be aware, people are watching, watching and waiting...be afraid, be very afraid...

;)

neh, its not like it matters, i dont really pay attention to the rep systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom