Car Thread!

Ah I see. You bought it already?

I'll probably do exhaust later. It's not too important right now as my OEM exhaust works and looks just fine as is. I still need to work on the stance of the car.

I want to do something with my exhaust this summer too. I'm not exactly sure what... I want to do a V8 swap too, but I don't know if I will be able to do that. For exhaust, I want to get something high flow, maybe a flowmaster. And either go out the side in front of the passenger rear tire, or maybe just a dump right under the bed. I don't really know what to do... Something, projects are fun.

Yep on the car too, slightly used. Needs some cleaning since the guy I traded exhaust helped me put it on my car. Here some updated pics, I still have that ugly hole in my rear bumper thats gonna get fixed soon. I just couldnt pass the deal for the exhaust.

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

I like this pic

IMG_2704.jpg

My new headlight. HID's, chrome turn signals for that clean look, goldenn yellow high beams.

IMG_2705.jpg

New front tires. Kumho's suck!!!! I cant wait to get rid of my rear tires. Dont get Kumho their made in china.

IMG_2707.jpg

Close up of teh exhaust.

IMG_2710.jpg

TRD

IMG_2693.jpg

Borla rocks.

Also, gross. My tensioner...

IMG_1141.jpg

The bearing seized up if anyone's wondering.

I wasn't driving or in the car at the time, the parents were.

But I guess they didn't notice until it was too late? It took a while to even know what happened, I figured it out when I got a battery light (alternator), boiling coolant (water pump) and lost power steering and put it all together. It just kinda all failed at once.

Nice Scion!! Nice pictures too.

I was browsing Corral.net, and posted that I was looking for a 302 in the Chicago area(I live about 75 miles north of Chitown) and someone recommend I go to this site to find an engine in the area. I started browsing around a bit though. It's a damn big street racing community. 22k members. Tons of races, call outs. You need 10 posts to see the call out forum, so I am working my way up to that tonight hopefully. But it's interesting, I never knew the Chicago area street racing community was so big... One race callout was for $300, which was deemed a small amount as well... And there are members on the forum that are police as well, lol.
Just thought it was interesting.

Haha, Falken. How are those Ziex'es? I'm still running RT-615's :p Over 15,000 miles on extreme summer/track/autocross tires. Fun.

Back
Top Bottom